My Little Pony Movie Review


Thanks for giving my kid nightmares!




     Could the writers of this movie ever have MET a 5-year old girl? Scene after scene was so scary and intense. I was in a theater full of screaming, terrified children. About half had to leave! We should have left, but my near-six year old had been counting down the days until the opening for months, so she would not give in! We love the TV show, but this was horrible! Evil, evil characters enter in the first five minutes and the plot never gets a breather of humor or kindness for about the next hour. The major theme was “grow up, don’t be cute” exactly the opposite of was we came to see. What a disappointment. I feel like the writers should get up at 3am to console my child...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ancient Ones Review

Emoji Movie Review